If you dream it for your bathroom remodel, kitchen remodel or home remodel, a dedicated New Jersey remodeler from H & N Custom Homes can help you build it.
Our 6-Step Remodeling Process
Every step of the way one of our certified designers will work with you on your project details, budget, scope, scheduling, final inspection, and more!
1. Showroom Visit:
• Meet With One Of Our Certified Designers
• Discuss Preliminary Project Details And Budget
• Bring Measurements Or Blueprint And Ideas For Your Project
2. Design Retainer Starts At $2,500:
• Visit Home To Measure And Conduct Field Study
• Review Preliminary Plans
• Prepare Architectural Drawings
• Select Products
3. Project Development:
• Project Manager Visits Job Site
• Develop Scope Of Work And Estimates
• Finalize Architectural Drawings, Product Selections And Cost
4. Final Agreement:
• Sign Contract With Down Payment (50% Of Contract)
• Order All Materials
• Prepare Project Schedule
• Obtain Permit
• Construction Performed By Licensed, Bonded And Insured Craftsman.
• Communication: Pre-Production Meeting, Frequent Updates, And Written Change-Orders.
• On-Site Coordination, Scheduling, Supervision And Technical Review.
6. Post Construction:
• Final Inspections.
• Final Punch List Reviewed And Completed.
• Documentation-Lien Waivers, Product Care And Maintenance Literature, And Customer Satisfaction Survey.
• Follow Through-We Are Here For You!
We are glad to work with your builder, architect or designer as part of your team.